- Conventional glazing.
- Installation and perimeter sealing of windows, doors and skylights.
- EIFS system joints.
- Curtain walls.
- Precast expansion joints.
- Weather sealing of joints in most common building materials.
- May be applied in below freezing temperatures if substrates are completely dry, frost free and clean.
- Excellent gunability in all temperatures.
- Adhesion to porous and non-porous materials, including glass, aluminium, metal, tile, fibreglass, plastic, ceramic, masonry, concrete, brick, powder coated aluminium, fluoropolymer painted surfaces, vinyl, PVC, EIFS, granite, limestone, marble and wood.
- Capable of accommodating +100/-50 % joint movement.
- Non-staining, maintains appearance of architectural substrates.
- Unaffected by most atmospheric conditions.
- Meets industry specifications: ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 100/50, Use NT, M, G, A, O; TT-S-00230C, Type II,
- Class A; TT-S-001543A, Class A; CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87, AAMA 808.3 and California Resource Board 2003 requirements for VOC content.
- Meets ASTM C1382 when used in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS) Joints.