- Designed for all types of joints with maximum depth of 13 mm (1/2 in) and a maximum expansion of 35 %.
- Excellent for small joints and fillets: windows, door frames, reglets, flashing, glazing, and many construction applications.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints.
- Many applications as an elastic adhesive between materials with dissimilar thermal coefficients of expansion.
- Submerged conditions such as canal and reservoir joints.
- Ideal for: Weatherproofing of joints between brickwork, blockwork, masonry, wood and concrete or metal frames; joints in walls, floors, balconies, around window or door frames: expansion joints; roofing applications.