- Excellent for moving joints i.e. expansion, construction, whether in vertical or horizontal applications.
- Suitable for use between similar as well as dissimilar materials.
- Typical applications include joints in panel and wall systems, around window and door frames, reglets, flashings, etc.
- Exceptional sealant choice for high rise and facade applications where high movement capacity is required.
- An effective sealant for use in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS).
- Capable of +100% / -50% joint movement.
- Easy and ready to gun.
- Eliminates time, effort, waste, and equipment cleaning.
- Cures to a durable, flexible consistency.
- Excellent cut and tear resistance.
- Stress relaxation properties.
- Non leaching.
- UL certified to CAN/ULC-S115-05: Standard Method of Firestop Systems and to ANSI/UL 2070:
Fire Resistance of Building Joint Systems (FF-S-0037, FW-S-0018, HW-S-0095, WW-S-0060) for
use in Canada. Specific joint designs and substrates apply in Canada (see Limitations).
- Low modulus of elasticity.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Bonds to most construction materials, often without primer.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Proven in tough climates around the world.
- Can be painted with water-, oil- and rubber-based paints.
- Meets CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87, Classification MCG-2-40-B-N.
- Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A.
- Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00227E.
- USDA acceptance.
- Meets ASTM C719 Ext.+100% Comp.-50%.
- Meets ASTM C1382 when used in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS) Joints.
- Meets Federal Specification for Silicones TT-S-001543A, Type NON SAG.
- SWRI validated.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance.
- Ministère des Transports du Québec acceptance.