- Sikagard® WDE Primer is used to prime and isolate concrete substrates prior to the application of Sikagard® CRV-10, Sikagard® CRV-20 and Sikagard® Capchem AR for chemical containment works.
- Sikagard® WDE Primer is also used as low temperature curing binder to produce high strength resurfacing mortars for use in such facilities as cold rooms.
- Versatile in use as neat primer beneath smooth coatings, a broadcast primer for build-up systems and a binder for site produced resurfacing mortars.
- Low viscosity, easy to mix and highly penetrative.
- Cures down to 0°C (32°F), reducing need for hoarding and heating.
- Fast-curing properties are ideal for shutdown or fast turnaround projects.
- Good resistance to a wide variety of chemicals, acids, organic acids and alkalis, providing a secondary line of protection.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance.