- SikaBond-T35 may be used to bond all solid plank or engineered, shorts and cork floorings as recommended in writing by the hardwood flooring manufacturer for gluedown applications.
- This adhesive can also be used for many other bonding applications that are common for light commercial and residential applications.
- Suitable for common types of wood flooring.
- Compatible with in-floor, radiant heating.
- Eliminates need for sleepers and plywood over concrete and gypsum substrates.
- Low odour; user- and air quality-friendly
- Formulated to be extremely easy to trowel, thus preventing arm strain.
- Fast curing, accelerating installation time and use of floor.
- 170% elongation, accommodating anticipated dynamics of differing wood species
- Permanently elastic, avoiding embrittlement and loss of adhesion associated with other types of adhesive.
- Footfall-sound-dampening adhesive, creating a quieter environment.
- Contains no water; will not affect wood or cause it to swell.