Sheetrock® Brand UltraLight Panels are the industry’s first lightweight 12.7 mm (1/2 in.) gypsum panels. The noncombustible core is encased in 100% recycled face and back papers, resulting in a high strength-to-weight ratio composite design. The natural finish face paper is folded around the long edges to reinforce and protect the core and the ends are cut square and even. The long edges of the panels are tapered, allowing joints to be reinforced and concealed with Bella Sheetrock® or Synko® Brand Interior Finishing Products.
- The industry’s first lightweight 12.7 mm (1/2 in.) gypsum panels
- Superior score and snap for cleaner edges and faster installation
- Meets or exceeds ASTM C1396, Standard Specification for Gypsum Board, for 12.7 mm (1/2 in.) gypsum wallboard
- Also available in 1372 mm (54 in.) width
- Achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification and qualifies as a low VOC emitting material (meets CA 01350)
- Multi-Family Residential and Condos
- Single-Family Residential