6 in. Amped™ Carbide Blades for Thick Metal Cutting
Diablo’s new range of Steel Demon® AMPED™ reciprocating saw blades are “AMPing Up” thick metal cutting with the introduction of the industry’s first ever industrial grade coating, Black Industrial Cooling Element (I.C.E.). The ultra-slick Black I.C.E. provides the coolest and cleanest cutting edge, and an ultra-superior chip evacuation. High performance carbide delivers an unmatched up to 100X longer cutting life in metal cutting applications ranging in thickness from 3/16 in. to 9/16 in. The combination of Black I.C.E. and Diablo’s carbide delivers extended life and an impressive up to 2X increased performance vs. standard metal cutting carbide reciprocating saw blades.
- Diablo made TiCo Hi-Density carbide delivers the greatest durability and cutting performance in thick metal applications
- Black I.C.E. coating protects carbide cutting edge by creating a slick, lubricant like action for a cool cutting edge and superior chip evacuation
- Enhanced carbide tip to blade connection for extreme impact resistance
- 1 in. oversized blade body provides stability and rigidity for straighter cuts with less vibration
- Perma-SHIELD® resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
|TOOTH DESIGN||Carbide Teeth|